Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selectable Clans

3 posters

Go down

Selectable Clans Empty Selectable Clans

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:35 pm

I believe that upon creation, players should be able to select a canon clan from a list, rather then roll it. I believe this would be an appropriate idea, because it allows players to better fufill ideas they had for characters, for oftentimes these ideas involve the usage of a clan. There isn't too much harm to be done, because players incapable of roleplaying their clan correctly will more then likely never gain their respective techniques.

Besides, I've taken this from experience. When you give the player the option, a lot less people will actually grasp for it. If you need confirmed results, look at NND. You're allowed to select your clan upon creation, and Uchiha is on the list. Yet, Konohagakure isn't flooded with Uchiha.
SlayerthePhlegmatic
SlayerthePhlegmatic

Back to top Go down

Selectable Clans Empty Re: Selectable Clans

Post  Oedipus Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:53 am

sure but there should be limits that get bigger when the PB gets bigger kk

Oedipus

Back to top Go down

Post  Scyrus123 Wed May 01, 2013 12:21 pm

SlayerthePhlegmatic wrote:I believe that upon creation, players should be able to select a canon clan from a list, rather then roll it. I believe this would be an appropriate idea, because it allows players to better fufill ideas they had for characters, for oftentimes these ideas involve the usage of a clan. There isn't too much harm to be done, because players incapable of roleplaying their clan correctly will more then likely never gain their respective techniques.

Besides, I've taken this from experience. When you give the player the option, a lot less people will actually grasp for it. If you need confirmed results, look at NND. You're allowed to select your clan upon creation, and Uchiha is on the list. Yet, Konohagakure isn't flooded with Uchiha.

yeah sure, players by the way would only just roll and roll and roll clans until they are satisfied of the clan they rolled. If they find ways on how to deal with that, (ex: limiting remakes to two per key) then better just change roll into clan selection.

But personally, I think there would be no need to change anything on the clan features "yet". This is EoTS, not NND.
Scyrus123
Scyrus123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down