Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Higeki Clan

2 posters

Go down

Higeki Clan Empty Higeki Clan

Post  Attenobi Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:40 pm

Clan Surname: Higeki
Clan Speciality/Kekkei Genkai: Swift Release
Hiden Jutsu List:
D rank: Leopard dash:

The user gets a short amount of time where they move forward at a ridiculous speed.
D rank: Swift Release Activation:

The user uses chakra to make their reflexes and speed past their normal heights. The D ranked version isn't too special, but the user would still be much faster than one would expect.

C-Rank: Leapord strike jutsu:
The user channels a large amount of chakra, allowing them to move at a immeasurable speed. They charge forward, as long as they have a target, and will strike. The sheer velocity of the strike will make it's impact ridiculous, though puts a bit of a strain on the limb used to strike the opponent.

C-Rank: Swift Release Activation

A stronger version of the D ranked Jutsu, it increased speed to almost super human levels, but not quite so for reflexes. The person will be visible, but it will be hard for anyone to keep up with them.

B-Rank: Lightning Strike
The clans only other offensive Jutsu, the user uses up a large amount of chakra to move their body at an insane speed, they're body moving faster than the naked eye can see. The point of this jutsu is to get at least 4 strikes on the opponent, which will do quite a bit of damage to the opponent.

B-Rank: Swift Release Activation
An even stronger version of the previous version, the user goes insanely fast and their reflexes have improved incredibly. It would be hard to keep up with it's user.

A-Rank: Dance of the Jester
A Jutsu that allows the user to move around at an insane speed, as long as they are performing acrobatic motions, such as flips or cart wheels. The time during this Jutsu is being used, it will be hard to hit it's user at all.

A-Rank: Swift release Activation
Final version of the Swift release technique, it allows the user to move at incredible speeds, perhaps even past super human, normally invisible to the naked eye. It will be near impossible to harm them with Taijutsu as their reflexes will be too great.

S-Rank: Dance of the court
The user moves at almost impossible speeds, allowing them to apply as much force as they want to their attacks. However, at this speed the energy used can destroy the body if used for too long, it is practically forbidden to use.

Clan Backstory
A lot of clans wanted to be remembered, this clan wanted to stay hidden and survive. The place they chose to live was in a large forest, one that they thought would be completely empty and out of the way. They built villages inside it, continuing to live within the trees and plants. However, this clan was never good at Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and Genjutsu was how most of the clan ended up.

Some of the greatest Higeki (There weren't many, they never pushed them selves when it came to physical training) had unlocked some of the basic release skills, not understanding why. They continued to try and develop these, but nothing normally happened. However, one day, the forest was attacked by another clan famous for using Katon style Jutsu, and had burned down the village, killing as many of the clan as they were capable of.

During this, only the strong survived, those being the ones who had unlocked their Kekkei Genkai, as they could get away from the burning. The men and woman that did survive made sure to find as many children in the village that might have survived as possible, and fled as far as they could, taking refuge in.

The leader of the remaining clan members, Orudo Higeki, had realized the technique had began to develop as they were put under the pressure when having to run away from the fire. Eventually he decided to start developing ways to improve the jutsu, and even come up with ninja arts. He is the creator of the Lightning strike and Dance of the court, the jutsus he used to protect his clan members, resulting in his down fall.

The death of the leader caused the clan to panic. They all split off into groups, looking for villages to take refuge so their clan does not die out. Each group made sure to have at least two members of the clan that had or could develop every hidden art in their clan.

Attenobi

Back to top Go down

Higeki Clan Empty Re: Higeki Clan

Post  KaneHikonaru Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Okay so I read your jutsus and your Clan History but for the jutsus I feel like how fast you are getting is way too overpowered, I mean look at it like this Lee and Gai use Gates for Speed, Strength, etc and they do not come out of it perfectly fine. While reading I found one jutsu that -might- harm the character, if you ask me moving at Incredible speeds for a Shinobi should do something harmful, whethere that would be drain a lot of chakra due to the fact that how much Chakra is drained that is how fast you can go, or it could waste most of your stamina, or something that does not make this character completely fine for every jutsu he uses. The other problem that I could tell was when I was reading your clan you kept saying incredible amount of speed, I would like clearification. Like how much faster does the character get throughout every jutsu?

KaneHikonaru

Back to top Go down