Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Galion Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:21 pm

Your Information
Name/Screenname: Amori/Galion/Alex
Key: GalionKnight
Location/Timezome: Holland, Ohio (EST -5)
Position Applying: Event Character/Moderator

In-Game Staff Experiences
Game Name: Era of the Shinobi (Past)
Theme Of Game: Naruto Role-Play
Game's URL:

Game Name: Dragon Ball Finale
Theme Of Game: Dragon Ball Role-Play
Game's URL: Dead

Game Name: Dragon Ball Herp Derp (Lol)
Theme Of Game: Dragon Ball Role-Play

Game Name: Shinobi Hakyoku
Theme Of Game: Naruto Role-Play

Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs):
I'll start off by mentioning the lack of administration. Right now, EotS has very few admins as Crazah and Smiles are occupied. I don't really see these other admins doing jack. Also, as previously being admin on EotS, I want to continue to try and uphold a good name to the game.

I have an enormous assortment of ideas I'd like to put to use to help support establishing character background and to help get players somewhere. Kages could definitely use a few conflicts battle with use of their shinobi and the mission system. On part of moderation, I like putting my free-time towards helping people. Solving problems isn't my best area but I'm sure I can help.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs):
To help EotS reach it's full potential, I can help create excellent background for characters around the game. It's up to the players to create the story, but without that right push at times, the story won't flow correctly. With good judgment, I'd make sure bullshit doesn't pass.

In continuation, I am rather active. Even while I may seem afk at times, I have an eye open and I make sure that things don't go wrong. Non-rpers, spammers, and other rule breakers can deal a lot of damage to a game at times and I think more moderation in that area is necessary. I love great story, and I'm sure much others do. I'll make sure damn well that it'll come.

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph):
Popping straight out of mind, I believe creating a couple or few small tribes of bandits or whatever lead by a decently powerful leaders would do healthy for the conflict in EotS. Right now, the only really conflict I've seen is between villagers going like "I'm gonna kill you for stepping on my shoe." or "I'm going to tear your throat out for calling me a brick.". The point I bring up there is the amount of short and simple conflict. Besides that, this idea could give a number of logical IC motives.
Galion
Galion

Back to top Go down