Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Bugs

2 posters

Go down

Random Bugs Empty Random Bugs

Post  NinjaTechZ Fri May 10, 2013 1:43 am

Torch Lag:
-Probably it's just me but when I equip the torch it adds on a lag to my character. It's not a substantial amount a lag but it's enough to take into consideration when you're traveling at night time and you expect to take a right turn but you continue going forward for many tiles.

Radio Comm Frequency:
-Radio Comm frequency 1.00 is bugged. When Reika,(or Rekka) (don't know keyname) and I switched to Frquency 2 we found that it was probably that frequency 1 was bugged...or over populated.(If that's possible)

Vanishing Projectiles:
-When you toss a projectile into an entrance/exit. (Anything that goes into another map.) The projectile lingers in the space of the entrance and then it vanishes, I don't think this was intended because when you throw it at a wall, the projectile just drops so you can pick it up

Last edited by NinjaTechZ on Mon May 13, 2013 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

NinjaTechZ

Back to top Go down

Random Bugs Empty Re: Random Bugs

Post  NaoYokoto Mon May 13, 2013 4:11 am

I'd like it if the dual hair glitch actually stayed.
All you have to do is ask for an overlay glitch, unless you want to actually bug your hair with the dual hair glitch, you wouldn't click the barber after you clicked a hairstyle. some hairstyles in pictures have highlights or dual colors. Mine is an example of that and i used
''the girl next door'' and ''tomboy'' to actually simulate my hairstyle well and i like that.
it's not really a bug.
NaoYokoto
NaoYokoto

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaTechZ Mon May 13, 2013 5:59 am

No, I know what you mean. First sentence of that bug was "meh'd". Just letting those know it was there. Slanted top and bed hair is my style Surprised

NinjaTechZ

Back to top Go down

Post  NaoYokoto Mon May 13, 2013 6:00 am

Let's delete it before anybody sees it so we're able to maintain this.~
NaoYokoto
NaoYokoto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down