Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Energy System

3 posters

Go down

Village Energy System Empty Village Energy System

Post  OlOlOIIO Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Just a quickly thought up idea that I had ran by Seven and had been asked to post onto the forums.

The concept is simple: A village energy source, such as a generator that powers all the buildings and non-torch powered light sources and street lights. The source of energy could be a power generator [possibly unique to each village such as a turbine, water powered, or simply gas] hidden within a building and secured by the village Kage.

The existence of the generator could add another sense of realism to the already impressive maps of EotS, giving raiders a huge advantage by cutting the power of a village before or mid attack. It could separate wealthy and poor villages as those with gas powered generators will have to pay for upkeep and maintenance while a village with wind powered or water powered generators will have to spend less.

This could be made more or less realistic based on what’s realistic coding wise, or effort. It could be a simple box that if ICly attacked could be turned by a admin and all light sources in the village could be turned off until ICly fixed.

This is just a rough draft idea that I randomly tossed into OOC, do what you want with it. I just think that it would be interesting to see a higher level of realism in terms of how villages work.

~V
OlOlOIIO
OlOlOIIO

Back to top Go down

Village Energy System Empty Re: Village Energy System

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:56 pm

I really like this idea. In fact, I think it'd be really cool if keeping the village's power running and what not took actual resources. It'd give players something to do, a sort of labour, and it could be the first step into perennial missions with the simple purpose of actually keeping the village alive.
SlayerthePhlegmatic
SlayerthePhlegmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  Scyrus123 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:34 pm

I agree...also for players to earn money...and to gain stats...physical stats.
Scyrus123
Scyrus123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down