Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abuse In-Game

2 posters

Go down

Abuse In-Game Empty Abuse In-Game

Post  CUPID101MIAMI Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:13 pm

Okay, so here's what happened. Icly, there was a mission right. It involved a bandit/thug that we had to get information from. Thug didn't want to give it to us, so we had to have him submit. Now here's the issue: during this time we had to fight it. Pure RP of course. I double click each of the people around me, excluding the thug (the other genins). I'm surpremely stronger since I sparred a bit, but I shrug it off as nothing. Fast forward a bit, suddenly everyone around me is as strong/stronger in other areas as I am. No one moved, no one lolleft, we all stayed in the same place. I asked an admin if they nerfed me because they were involved in the mission too at that time. They said no, they boosted everyone there.

1) Why did they get a boost like that during a mission?

2) If everyone was boosted "fairly", how come I ended up basically lower than those boosted?

I don't mind rewards for missions/rps and whatnot, I really don't, but I feel I've been basically jipped. And yes, I'm a tad agitated about it since I GM helped it and it was blatantly ignored. How do I know it was ignored? Because I see Crazah and Smiles just on ooc chatting away with the rest of the playerbase. So I posted here.

CUPID101MIAMI

Back to top Go down

Abuse In-Game Empty Re: Abuse In-Game

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:14 am

Uhgh, you're one of them.

You were probably capped, and had completely and utterly shitty stats. It's not your fault, it's not the admins fault, it's the fault of the stats system.
SlayerthePhlegmatic
SlayerthePhlegmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  CUPID101MIAMI Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:55 am

Oooor not and the situation was handled. ..Lol.

CUPID101MIAMI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down