Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slayer Graphics/Pixels Developer

Go down

Slayer Graphics/Pixels Developer Empty Slayer Graphics/Pixels Developer

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Your Information
Name/Screenname: Asano, Kaede | (Insert name here for Samurai Update)
Key:DarkPhlegm, KhanSlayer, They.Call.Me.Slayer, Daxslayer(44)
Position Applying: Pixel & Graphics Artist

Game Development Experiences
Game Name:
Theme Of Game:
Game's URL:

Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team?
I'll be brutally honest. I don't really give a fuck about working for EotS as much as I do personal training. My creativity has taken a brainfart recently, and although I work for selfish reasons, I can't stand to pixel or draw something that's just going to go into the dump a few days later.

I also really want to work with Seven. Seven's the best pixel artist I know, regarding that I barely know any pixel artist. I understand that I am constantly looking at her art, regarding that I am playing EotS. A chance to see more of her work, even if it's a faint chance, is worth a million bucks.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?
I'll be honest, again. I'm not the best worker, and I'm as green as a freakin' cactus (regarding that some cactus are green as hell). I am not the best pixel artist, although, I've gotten shading down and etc. Still, if I gained this position, I don't expect anything in-game. Theoretically, I can't do any harm, and only good. Making this application would've been pointless had I not wanted to do anything.

I can do some good, even though I probably can't stick rocket sneakers on the game and send it soaring. Even though I'm sometimes lethargic about it, I do know how to get shit done. That's all I can say as to how I'll help this game reach it's potential.

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state.
I would fill this section out, but I'm making a hugeass list in the suggestions forum that will have more then what I'd put here. So don't mind if I keep this part of the application, unanswered.
SlayerthePhlegmatic
SlayerthePhlegmatic

Back to top Go down