Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaizouku Pixel Artist.

Go down

Kaizouku Pixel Artist. Empty Kaizouku Pixel Artist.

Post  Kaizouku Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:49 pm

Your Information
Name/Screenname: Akeem/Nodoko
Key [?]:Sakimaru / Kaizouku
Location/Timezome: Georgia/Eastern
Position Applying:Staff Pixel Artist.

Game Development Experiences
Game Name:Dragonball finale public server. (was quite a long time ago.)
Theme Of Game:Roleplay/Dragonballz
Game's URL:Game is no longer available, has changed to Dragon Universe and that public server hosted by that girl (I forgot her name) is no longer around.

Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs)

I love role-play/role-playing. Role-play games, although lacking in verb / pvp, have very intriguing builds. The games allow you to live an animated life, and fulfill pretend goals; the thing that caught my attention, is the fact that this game has a variety of verb actions available so that it could possibly be a pvp game as well as role-play, so users can switch up their play styles. The game allows for flexible characters as well as flexibilities in the world. The universe of a role-play game is tentative to change; players can completely create their own set of rules and roles pertaining to a certain story.

I logged onto the game today, around 4 or 5 in the afternoon, and it is now 12:37 AM... I've been playing since, mainly because the role-play spreads out and is rather intricate due to the large amount of players... There is always something to do or someone to talk to and another thing would be the style of the world, that is simple and aesthetically beautiful.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs)

I am a pixel artist, with me on the team I will be able to provide the game with lots of sprites and I was told that we need more overlays, which means I will strive to work hard at getting those overlays done and nice-looking in a matter of moments.

To give an example, for those who've iconned for nff, I spent 18 hours iconning non-stop to finish a sprite for the base icon of Naruto Final Fight. I enjoy iconning, I have fun, otherwise I wouldn't do it. Ha Ha. I"m a very chill person, down to earth and if someone needs something done, come to me and I will try my best with the time I have.

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph)

Firstly, For a more orderly role-play function, I suggest that anyone of chuunin or higher should be able to lock and unlock the doors of the academy classrooms. Like all classrooms should have doors and they all should be able to be locked by people in charge of those classrooms, so when students role-play, teachers don't have to kick people out who aren't supposed to be in the room.

Secondly, A tailor job should be added, allowing people to create different outfits that we would not be able to buy in stores. Armors as well, like chuunin vests, flak village vest, etc.

Thirdly, It would be nice for a botanist profession as well, that would allow players to find herbs and create potions, and medical pills, and medical herbs, poisons, etc.

Fourthly, More styles, maybe even armor sets that increase stamina, or other stats slightly... Even increase attack power, but that idea seems more pvp-esque. However, it doesn't have to be a huge increase.

Some of the clans in the clan section of the forums should be made, and split up amongst the different villages. This is a Naruto themed game, but I feel as though we can be more creative and make more sense out of the theme in general.

Anyway, I hope I get hired. Thanks for your support.

Some of my work
Kaizouku Pixel Artist. ReColored_FrontMale_zpsca658e1f

Kaizouku Pixel Artist. ReColored_Female_zpsd1421b53

Last edited by Kaizouku on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaizouku

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum