Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Rolling

2 posters

Go down

Clan Rolling Empty Clan Rolling

Post  TheWombat Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:55 am

So I've taken an interest in the game and decided to give it a go.

It appears like a game that requires plenty of work etc which I don't mind at all. Of course character creation is impo0rtant as i'll be rping that char so I want one that'll be interesting to play.

I asked about rerolling in gm help(No gms were on I guess, didn't get a reply)

Asked in OOC and had mixed views, seemingly that rerolling is only really frowned upon when fanboys are trying to get Uchiha/Senju.

Regardless of that i'd like to be in mist so that is way off the cards.

My goal was to be a yuki, however after many attempts at rerolling I've still yet to get it.

However, I have been offered Hoshigaki TONS OF TIMES (Sensor a couple, I didn't even realise this was a clan)

But no kaguya/hozuki/yuki at all.

So I thought i'd give a go in leaf to see if my rolls are better

So I start rolling leaf characters and i'm getting all sorts of clans, inuzaka/akimichi/yamaka/aburame/nara all in a few rolls.

My question is, is there a "hard limit" to clan amounts in a village?

I can seemingly roll hoshigaki all the time but never another clan from mist. This leads me to believe its either "not possible" to roll one of the clans I want at this moment in time.

Or the % chance of rolling one of the other clans is retardly low in comparison to hoshi.

if there isn't a hard limit, anyone can suggest any reason why I am only rolling hoshi and the odd sensor but none of the others at all?

Cheers for all responses.

TheWombat

Back to top Go down

Clan Rolling Empty Re: Clan Rolling

Post  Oedipus Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:49 am

Yuki is a custom made clan. I'm pretty sure if you want to make it in, you'd have to ask "TenaciousRiven", AKA Rei. About the clans you didn't get to pick-- they've been disabled by admins. There's a lot of Kaguya/Hozuki playing!

Oedipus

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWombat Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Cheers for response.

So I was right in assuming that if I wanna make a mist character right now, its pretty much either non clan or hoshi.

Kinda lame, means ill probably roll leaf.

I understand why the limits etc in place though.

TheWombat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down