Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wiki Banned

4 posters

Go down

Wiki Banned Empty Wiki Banned

Post  Ramen Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:18 am

Six days ago, I went clicking around on the wiki and found that the Nara clan page was a complete piece of crap in comparison to some of the other pages there to represent a clan. I took it upon myself to try and spruce it up just a little bit, adding a better description of the clan as well as the clans symbol on the actual page itself. After I finished, I thought to have a little bit of fun by adding in a picture of Nara from SSO making a symbol with his shadow, and then posted the link to the updated page on ooc for people to see. I had plans to revert the image back to the clan symbol, but then I come back to the edits that I had done having been completely changed back to the previous crappy version, and upon scrolling down I find this as well.

Wiki Banned 4CWnD

My main problem is the reason that I am banned. First, there was no form of warning or message that would at least communicate "Hey, You can't do ___ or ___, don't let it happen again.", but instead I received an immediate ban without some kind of notice beforehand. Second, there were no exterior links to anything outside of the wiki inside of the edits I made to it. Even the pictures do not count as they had to be uploaded and not directly linked from a URL, so there was no "excessive spamming" of anything. Through a small bit of searching, I found out that [[User:|]] is CallMeSlayer. Please fix this problem, as it states I'm banned for a full year and I know nothing will be done unless I bring this issue to the light. If necessary, I can find and take an unedited(I can't edit anyway do to my ban.) screenshot of the edits that were made by me, to show there were no excessive links spammed and that I only aimed to make the wiki page look BETTER than a one line description and a few names placed about sloppily.
Ramen
Ramen

Back to top Go down

Wiki Banned Empty Re: Wiki Banned

Post  Kamu Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:53 am

I got banned before too bro ;~;

Kamu

Back to top Go down

Post  Atomix Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:42 am

Eh, think they should give you some slack since you took it upon yourself to spice up the Nara page. Not like you did a ton of damage.

Atomix

Back to top Go down

Post  SlayerthePhlegmatic Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:03 pm

I lifted your block. For the love of god, don't ever post a shadow swastika on the wiki again.
SlayerthePhlegmatic
SlayerthePhlegmatic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down