Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban Please

3 posters

Go down

Unban Please Empty Unban Please

Post  Mizuchi Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:24 pm

Alright for most people that never heard of me outside of eots I go by Mizuchi(sometimes Rai) and I have played eots only once. I logged onto the key of IamAmon two months ago with a group of friend to try the game because they ask. During the day of playing, one of my friends joking role-playing as a tree which alarmed alot of players to nonrole-play him. Funny thing is, they seem to lie about it and got the kid banned for acting as some troll. I however, stated that he was trying to role-play for the Halloween season jokingly and seem to be banned from my key.

However I was unbanned about a few weeks ago and continued to play the game everyone once or so. However, November I tried to log in and what appeared was a connection failed similar to when I was banned. I offered to be unbanned and willingly to give my ip if needed. One of the admins found my key but said the ip was not found? I asked from other games such as PWO if this was the correct public ip and they said yes.

Basically what I'm pleading once more is to be unbanned from whatever type it seems to be for seeing that I have not got the privilege to play and I deeply apologized for whatever I have seem to offend this game.

Mizuchi

Back to top Go down

Unban Please Empty Re: Unban Please

Post  Sal Mota Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:28 pm

#freemizuchi2013

Sal Mota

Back to top Go down

Unban Please Empty Re: Unban Please

Post  Ramen Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:34 pm

Free Mizuchi merchandise on sale now!
Unban Please 5KIlL
Ramen