Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bitter Truth.

Go down

The Bitter Truth. Empty The Bitter Truth.

Post  Ishii Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:39 am

Hey, what I'm about to say will probably appear to be bullshit, but I'm saying this as it happened one hundred percent truth no bias no nothing.

I made a character in Sunagakure. The idea I based my character off was that he would use fear to intimidate his opponents, or fear would naturally pretain to him. He would manipulate puppets, but instead of puppets they would be scarecrows. Fun Idea, sounds like a fun way to RP. I've never tried the whole sadist thing. So I make the account, and I say oocly "(Aight Noboru, I see you.)", and he oocly kills me.

This made me quite mad as I looked around for admins and none would say anything; NOTE: there was no dialogue pretaining to my character, as I had been OOCly killed by Noboru once more before then. So I looked around no one responded, so I simply assumed the admins were busy; went on hush. Waited until the next day, the first thing I did was give my village a quick whats up, then contact an admin. To my surprise I was answered, however our conversation hadn't gone as planned. You see later that first day I saw an admin speaking in world chat, however despite repeating myself 4 times the admin refused to acknowledge me. Disheartening but such didnt hold me back. Finally I was able to contact an admin. After talking briefly the admin told me to log into the account so I did; they checked my logs which where empty as I was killed once before and remade. Waiting, I finally got another response however such was erroneous. This admin replied; "I dont believe you your character was a troll character dont waste our time." Obviously this pissed me off because this character was 100% serious. I finally had an idea for a character but every time I made the character I was OOCly killed and the admins thought I was trolling because my logs were empty. I have witness' that I never grabbed anyone oocly, or ran in circles sporadically . I tried to explain to them that the character was serious. I told them, why would I wait a whole day to contact someone for this, if the character wasnt serious I just wasted a whole day of rping just to talk to an admin. Also why would I even care by the second day if the character was a troll char. I had a main account which was accepted and entertaining.

The Admin simply replied, if you msg in admin help about this again you'll be muted, booted, banned. So I responded back in anger, which got be a boot. Realizing I wouldnt win messaging the admins about something they obviously sided with their lovely jinchuuriki on I took my complaints to OOC which usually is never a good idea. To my surprise alot of people were agreeing with me. They found it fucked that because Noboru was a jinchu he was allowed to just OOC kill whoever he felt like it with no repprocausions, also some other people said he had oocly killed them too. Realizing I had gotten a bunch of people support the same admin muted me. I hadn't broken any rules by talking whatsoever, so I avoided the mute. I was quickly punished for avoiding with another 20 minute long mute. Once hitting the twenty minute mark I msged the admins through GM help. "Can you unmute me now, you cant mute me just for pointing out the fact that you're contempt." Banned.

This happened maybe a month ago, and I never complained to anyone, never ban avoided, just patiently waited till someone saw this abuse. It really sucks to know you cant make a character because an oocly haxxed Jinchuuriki will OOCly kill you, and the admins are all cool with it. Very few really entertaining characters start off conventionally, they get into bickers, say things that are shocking. But its all for RP, I wanted to be a source of creative RP in a budding Sunagakure.

TL;DR: I made an alt, got oocly killed by noboru, msged admins they deemed my character a troll char because I had no logs, which was because I remade to join the vil again. Posted in worldsay got everyone on my side, then got muted for 20 mins, msged to unban me, and got banned for a month.

I hope I didnt sound biased. I really said it exactly how it happened, and I know everyone who gets banned says oh i got abused but, really. I was abused.

Ishii

Back to top Go down

The Bitter Truth. Empty Re: The Bitter Truth.

Post  Ishii Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:40 pm

My key is Nobu Sachiko, I'd appreciate an unban.

Ishii

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum