Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Introduction. (Didn't know where else to put this.)

Go down

An Introduction. (Didn't know where else to put this.) Empty An Introduction. (Didn't know where else to put this.)

Post  CassioA Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:26 pm

Hey there! Name's Cassio. I recently came across the game and even after just a few minutes it piqued my interest. Anyway, I always like to introduce myself before anything else, so here I am.

I'm quite shy really, I do find it difficult to start up conversations in-game due to fear of rejection and whatnot, so that's another reason why I'm doing this. I'd love to get to know the players and learn about the game. I've decided on holding back on fully developing my character until I get more into it, but I do have years of experience in roleplay and I do enjoy setting characters up. Anyway, I don't know what else to say, but I look forward to getting to know you all and I'm sorry if I ever seem weird, ignorant or distant in game, it's just in my nature until I come out of my shell.
Oh, one other thing though, I'm a British Roleplayer but I have a weird sleeping pattern and could be on at any time whatsoever. That said, I don't always have access to a machine that can run BYOND. (I have the computer I'm on now, but I don't have access to it all the time and I have a laptop which is near enough trash and struggles with a few tabs on firefox.)
Now I don't know what to say. So, thank you for reading, I guess? Ciao.

CassioA

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum