Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaconlin's Admin Application

Go down

Jaconlin's Admin Application Empty Jaconlin's Admin Application

Post  jaconlin Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:46 pm

Your Information
Name/Screenname: Jesse (In game = Tiberius)
Key [?]: ChainsOfMadness
Location/Timezome: Eastern
Position Applying: Admin

In-Game Staff Experiences
Game Name: N/A
Theme Of Game: N/A
Game's URL: N/A

Game Name: N/A
Theme Of Game: N/A
Game's URL: N/A

Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs)

The reason I want to offer up my services is two-fold. First of all, I would like some experience as an Administrator in a game; and what better way to do that, then to try and do so on my favorite Byond game. I really care about Era, and lately I've noticed players getting upset because they don't get help, or they need more help from what they got. I don't want this game to fail, and if my services can help even remotely, that'd be great.

Secondly, I really think I have some good ideas and can be of much help. As it goes right now I have a list of twenty-one perks I'm interested on incorporating into the game, along with just being able to help out the Playerbase. I would also like to help out with a new perk reward system, but I know for all this to be even remotely possible, I need to be apart of the great Era staff.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential? (2 Paragraphs)

I think I can help this game by reaching it's full potential in two ways: First of all, my full attention would go to Era. While I RP on Era, or Moderate, I will only be on Era. This means I won't be playing other computer games, such as League or Wushu, along with console games; such as the new Naruto game, Bioshock Infinite, and so forth. Along with this problem, I won't be a "lazy GM." I'll be doing my best to help out every player with their questions, while not ignoring them.

Second- I think I can bring many colorful ideas to the game -- such as events, helping players with their created events, perks, and so forth. I would also be willing to help Admins run Events that they do, which would be relevant to the storyline. I've noticed there really has been a lack of story progress lately. I'm not sure whether that's because of the Exams, and player run events; but I just feel like the staff could really use some help. I would like to offer up my services, in any way I can. (Note: A few of these perks were in SSO, I just revised them to be more...player friendly.)

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph)

I have a list of twenty-one new perks, I think the game could integrate; and help improve on. These range from perks in professions (such as Drunken Fist, Courier, and more), completely new category perks (such as Trap Maker, Tracking, and more), and miscellaneous perks (such as Persuasion, Awareness, and more). I also have an idea as a new system for perks. Every week, I, would volunteer myself to gather people in their village square, all throughout the day, and check their RPs personally. If they fit two weeks, a good two weeks, with a Teacher, or a good 4 weeks alone; they'd be rewarded that perk -- of course, depending on content, rank, and other factors.

jaconlin

Back to top Go down