Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story Writer app(though can fill other areas).

Go down

Story Writer app(though can fill other areas). Empty Story Writer app(though can fill other areas).

Post  KiaKichi Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Your Information
Name/Screenname:Kia/Celeste
Key [?]:KichiKichi(or anything else ending in Kichi)
Location/Timezome: Louisiana/Central (USA)
Position Applying: Story Writer, mod, or event char.

In-Game Staff Experiences
Game Name: Pokemon World Online RP
Theme Of Game: pokemon and rp.
Game's URL: Pokemon World Online RP/Inutaishos(Can't post urls)

Game Name: Bleach Last Horizon RP
Theme Of Game: RPPVP about bleach
Game's URL: N/A(Dead now)

Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs)
I like this game a lot. It has decent playerbase, and a good albeit lacking staff that doesn't seem to abuse. It's got good coding, and a nice interface, and generally got me back into RPing on BYOND after a long 3-4 month hiatus. I'd like to play this game, see my character through, and hopefully conclude on a nice, content note instead of an angry one. But, as with most of these apps, it's noted that the game has gone stagnant in terms of plot and events. This is mainly due to bad luck involving the choice of the figures, and a general lack of motivation from the playerbase itself.

While on the whole I'm reluctant to join a staff team, noticing the problems this game has, and how they can be solved, as well as how thinly spread the current admins are encouraged me enough to apply. I'd like to salvage this game before it dies like most other rips, and hopefully help it on its way to being a good source of old-fashioned Naruto RP. One without a stupid plot, and abusive admins.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs)
I admit when it comes to a position like admin, which involves enforcing players, I'm not very good at it. While I don't show favoritism I tend to get too emotional and angry about things and give up much too quickly. What I am good at, however, is RPing and thinking creatively. I'm also experienced with how an RP game would succeed, as I've played a lot of them on here, and can offer some decent advice on how the game should progress in terms of coding as well as how it should progress in terms of story as well.

I can provide a lot of insight into character, a good outline for a story, spontaneous event ideas, and a solid person to come to when it comes to playing event characters. I'm fairly active, and can be contacted easily, and have a schedule that's fairly flexible. I obviously can't dedicate all of my time to this, but at the very least I can provide a consistent scheduling in which I can work on the game.

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph)
Right now? I'd suggest giving most figures an ultimatum, could suggest players I find would make good and active figures, as well as set up a decent story to follow and orchestrate/participate in events that would get the players out of their trainwhoring habits and into RP. I find the easiest way to spur players on would be a solid setup in their village, with progressive ranks and a solid notion that they aren't just wasting their time and getting nowhere in terms of moving ahead with their characters, as well as consistent smalltime events. It can be anything from a supernatural influence, to bandits, to perhaps a naked senile old man escaping from the hospital. Since my character isn't very important right now I can invest some of my time into creating events for the villages and perhaps providing rewards for people who play well and deserve it. I'm not sure what else would be good, but that's just because I'm thinking of what can be done at the moment. I'm sure if you give me a chance I can spur a lot more ideas.

KiaKichi

Back to top Go down