Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vartio/Latoma Application - Mod/Story/Event

2 posters

Go down

Vartio/Latoma Application - Mod/Story/Event Empty Vartio/Latoma Application - Mod/Story/Event

Post  Vartio Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:59 am

Your Information
Name/Screenname: Vartio/Latoma/Katoma (Vartio Artel)
Key [?]: Latoma/Katoma
Location/Timezome: EST
Position Applying: Story Writer/Moderator

In-Game Staff Experiences
Game Name: Bleach: Last Horizon
Theme Of Game: Bleach RP
Game's URL: [Extinct]
-Position: Former Admin

Game Name: Pokemon World Online RP
Theme Of Game: Pokemon RP
Game's URL: [InActive?]
-Position: Former Head Admin

Game Name: Phoenix: Sundered Earth (Medicator Server)
Theme of Game: Spinoff of DB, for RP purposes
Game's URL: [Server Defunct]
-Position: Former Event Manager/Admin (Temporarily Ranker)

Game Name: Bleach: Souls of Chaos
Theme of Game: Bleach PVP
Game's URL: [Extinct Game]
Position: Former AdminAdmin

Game Name: Duel Monsters Advanced R/Unlimited/Genesis
Theme of Game: YuGiOh Simulator
Game's URL: Varies by server
-Position: Former Admin/Tournament Host

Game Name: Naruto Next Generation
Theme of Game: Naruto PVP
Game's URL: [Extinct Game]
-Position: Former Admin

Game Name: Era of the Shinobi
Theme of Game: Naruto Based RP
Game's URL: byond : // 173 . 248 . 170 . 194 : 49274
-Position: Possibly future EM or Moderator or other position!

Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs)
I have honestly seen games raise and fall, ironically, most over reasons I warned of. I honestly felt SSO had potential, but it was just another Shitty Fanfiction in disguise. I ended up giving up on it after constant administrative abuse by Xerif/Lithality/Zetatsuken(fairly certain typo'd this key). I ended up coming here near the end of this abuse, and upon finally deciding Jetniss had so little will to just dismiss Xerif and get someone competent.

Honestly EoTS is currently the most honest thing that could be called "SSO" or it's relatives right now. It has the honest feel of SSO, without the overcompensation of trying to be excessively flashy or "high definition" and failing at it hardcore. I want to honestly see this game succeed.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs)

Personally this game is in it's early stages, there are those who are griefing, trolling, etc, for the sole sake of making players want to quit this server to join Tiria/SSO. These people need to be dealt with. The story as it is now is bland, it has no spirit, no direction. And Crazah constantly making excuses and/or deflecting the problem isn't helping either: that's Jetniss style, and Jetniss Style gets games killed.

With this having been said, I can only support through my usually inventive mind and my general sense of morality (yes, folks, I do have this). it's often known I'm a low-nonsense, high serious sort of guy (sure, I joke around, but only when there's room for being relaxed. This means I can usually get my job done.

However, admittably, the status of my net's in the air, as It may soon be disposed of for dialup due to complicating matters in real life.

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph)

-Remove the griefers: there are those who are killing/ruining RP simply so that they quit this game and go back to/go to Tiria instead. These lots need to be identified and dealt with.

-There needs to be more active members who will help support the travel system as need be, to watch over and ensure it's handled until the final version.

-Create events that will spurn or enhance RP using hints or ideas drawn from the RP going on.

-Create events that will have some form of reward for the players properly participating. Even if these are bump-ups towards reaching their caps, something many players may need.

-Hate on Jetniss, how does this not help anyone? Very Happy

Vartio

Back to top Go down

Vartio/Latoma Application - Mod/Story/Event Empty Re: Vartio/Latoma Application - Mod/Story/Event

Post  Seven Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:45 am

denied
Seven
Seven
Admin

https://eotsroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down