Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jadethelost -Staff application

Go down

Jadethelost -Staff application Empty Jadethelost -Staff application

Post  Jadewolfkit Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:17 am

Name/Screenname:
Key [?]: Jadethelost
Location/Timezome: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Position Applying: Moderator

In-Game Staff Experiences
Game Name: Sundered Earth -  Head admin, Roleplay Moderator, Event Master, Rewarder
Theme Of Game: RPG
Game's URL: byond://72.45.30.219:1201

Game Name:Bleach: Way of the soul: Rewarder/Moderator
Theme Of Game: Bleach RPG
Game's URL: byond://198.23.155.105:3311.

Freehand Questions:
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs)

Simply because I wanted to try out and see how things go. I don't really have any reason that made me suddenly go 'Oh, I want to become an admin', merely posted an application and gave it a revision or two. Era of the shinobi is, overall, one of the better games on beyond in my opinion due to the fact it has endless wipes and the characters on it have deep stories most of the time, so deaths are just as emotional an experience for the character as it is for the player.

And then you have the large maps and regulations to make sure everything runs smoothly unlike in some other games. The map doesn't allow someone to travel from one place to another fifty times in one day when realistically it should take days for you to get simply from one village to another. Progression isn't instant, either.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs)

I can help this game reach its full potential simply by learning the way it works. The better a person knows how something works, the better they can answer questions about it, something a moderator should be able to do. Plus, when people notice an active staff they generally want to play one said game more as they know they have attentive people.

I won't say their is a certain thing I can 'do' better than others, but will say that I will try my best to do what I'm tasked with. Be it doing some basic HTML for a page while someone is gone, giving a decision on a disagreement between two people that just can't seem to get along when the other team members or busy, or other such things.

Jadewolfkit

Back to top Go down