Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff application - Susoria

2 posters

Go down

Staff application - Susoria Empty Staff application - Susoria

Post  Susoria Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:15 am

Your Information
Name/Screenname: Yukari, Some of you may know me as Miyuki Inuzuka from SSO.
Key : Susoria (Also known as rokal)
Location/Timezome: ONtario, Canada, EST
Position Applying:
Moderator, whatever position may be needed
In-Game Staff Experiences
I'm leaving this blank as the last time i administrated a game for a long period of time was my first time ever at it, and I had made a large collective amount of mistakes while doing so which I'll not deny in the slightest, but I have taken a lot from that and intend to start adminning/working on a fresh, clean slate, on top of that, it was almost three years ago that i last admined.
Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs)
I felt the need to offer my services to the game as I see that the game is growing more in popularity as the weeks go on, and is going to require such help, While I will say i'm not a huge fan of the Naruto series in generals as i've hardly watched any of the anime, I'm a fan of writing, and role playing in general.

In the few weeks i've been on the game I've found it quite enjoyable, and while there are times where things slow down, the game has had a gradual draw to me, and simply as a devoted roleplayer, I want to help a game I enjoy out grow and do better, and that is all, and I'm aware that sometimes being an admin can take some of the fun out of a game, or be a very thankless job, and I don't mind that, as one of my goals over all isn't to make RP fun for just myself, but to make RP an immerse, fun, and engaging story for everyone involved.
How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs)
A roleplaying game cannot reach its full potential without one thing, and that is dedicated roleplayers, and them being players themselves, one of the key things to roleplaying is to give people that motivation, that push to roleplay; it doesn't need to be a reward, like a jutsu, or a perk, but rather, creating a sense of depth to the roleplay and giving them the chances they need to create that depth

People stay motivated when they can feel a connection to the roleplay involved; its pretty basic, emotion in writing can influence and motivate people to write more with more fervor or interest then if its simply challenge after challenge; so as an administrator, story writer, or whatever I may be as part of the staff, I see it as part of my duty to help give the roleplay that atmosphere it needs to draw players in, and want to be involved in the story, as its a roleplaying game, and a roleplaying game is nothing without players; and a story is nothing without characters. This also means acknowledging the fact that smaller stories might be created through player RP on their own, and these stories could infact start to be come something big, and shouldn't just be pushed off to the side; if a story involving the adventures of one shinobi squad could make an impact on the world; big or small, it shouldn't just be brushed aside.

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph)

Introduce lore in the form of perhaps, scrolls, or books, things that could add a depth to the world that everyone rp's in, and actually make it feel like a world thats actually living; all amazing stories and and works of written art have a in depth lore behind them, a basis behind everything, a backstory; tales of past or current heros, maybe markings of great battles that scar the land forevermore, Legendary artifacts, or ancient, forbidden knowledge, and whispers of it.

Susoria

Back to top Go down

Staff application - Susoria Empty Re: Staff application - Susoria

Post  Galion Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:30 pm

I support this; very trustworthy guy. I know for a fact he'd do what's right.
Galion
Galion

Back to top Go down