Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrator Application

Go down

Administrator Application Empty Administrator Application

Post  Plain Alias Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Your Information
Location/Timezome: West Coast/Pacific
Position Applying: Story Writer/Event Character/Moderator
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-Game Staff Experiences
Game Name: Dragonball Generations
Theme Of Game: Dragonball Z

Game Name: Pheonix Sundered Earth
Theme Of Game: Dragonball Z

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freehand Questions
What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs)

I had so many things that I thought was wrong with Era. I always complained about things that I didn't like, or things that I didn't neccessarily agree with. So I was told to apply for admin, seeing as I had so many things that I thought wasn't right, perhaps a firm explanation would be good on the admin team.

I have a desire to help others, and I think the admin team is a fine placement for me to do so. I have patience, so I don't grow as frustrated unless I'm having an inevitable bad day. I'm not a sunny bubblegum hop-scotch flowers kind of person all the time, but I do have a sense of humor that can brighten up a person's day.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs)

Over my course of experience on Era, I've had several encounters where I noticed that my AdminHelp was not being responded to. Even in serious occasions. I believe that we've gotten much better from earlier Era, but everything has need for improvement.

I'm not saying I'm some ultimate person when it comes to not being busy, but I have no life. And even when I have nothing to do, I sit at my screen, watching the text scroll by as I stuff my face with food. I normally have the time, and I rarely don't. I have no life (im srs), so I am there to aid anyone at any given time. (There will be some cases when I'll be busy, obviously.)

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph)

Of course I have some event ideas, and some event character ideas, but those are for a later date. But I'm really creative, and I have a mind that can list ideas and ideas within a moment.
The thing the game needs most at the moment is for Sunagakure and Kirigakure to get involved via-whatever means available, hence why admins are currently making Kirigakure events. I'm good at creating events fun for the player's taste, and can help wherever needed.

Plain Alias

Back to top Go down