Era Of The Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kanes EC Application

Go down

Kanes EC Application Empty Kanes EC Application

Post  KaneHikonaru Thu May 23, 2013 9:22 pm

Your Information
Name/Screenname: Masaki
Key [?]: SuperSExyCheck12 (Only for EC Purpose)
Location/Timezome: Eastern
Position Applying: Event Character

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-Game Staff Experiences
Game Name: Naruto Hidden Shadows
Theme Of Game: Naruto Game which was Player Versus Player
Game's URL: (It no longer exsists, well not the one I was doing at the time, it has a brand new owner)

Game Name:
Theme Of Game:
Game's URL:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freehand Questions

What made you want to offer your services to the Era of the Shinobi Team? (2 Paragraphs)

I noticed that when you go to Infomration and look at the IC Info it says that there are spottings of men with strange swords. I was hoping that I could have an Event Character so that instead of people just saying "Oh okay, I spotted an NPC or an Admin" they could actually spot an actual character. It would make more sense for an actual player to play as this villian, or these villians. But if you want to leave it up to the GMs you can, I just figured that it would be pretty cool for someone who is not a GM to play as one of these men with a strange sword.

The other thing that made me want to offer my services as an Event Character, is that the fact of the villages is currently that they just have gotten a Time Skip and are about to do Chunin Exams. Before, after, or even during the Exams you could have this group of men be there, and watch the ninjas think that they are safe, or you can have them make their presence known. I just have some really sweet ideas for an Event Character that I think all of you could benefit from, and maybe the players could benefit from as well.

How can you help this game reach it's full potential?(2 Paragraphs)

I believe I would be able to actually strike fear into some characters ICly, which would help more people to come into the game, having a bigger playerbase, so that we can do more with the game. I would also tell you all of feedback that I am getting from others, I would act accordingly to each and every RP that I encounter, as well as make sure that no character Godmods, or overpowers themself. If they use something I would ask for them to prove it, like a weapon, jutsu, or perk.

I believe that I could do a lot for an Event Character, by planning my ideas out, and telling the GMs what I would do, to see what would be approved and what would be denied, that way I know what I could do as an Event Character and what I could not do as that Event Character. In all I would just like to help improve the game, by showing other players that there is more than just training for Perks and Jutsus, and there is more than just doing missions or sitting in a Village Square.

What are some ideas you can come up with right now that can improve Era of the Shinobi's current state (1 Paragraph)

Well a current idea that I could come up with right now to improve that current state of Era is that we should add like a Furniture Shop, so that way people could actually buy more beds if they have more than just one person living with them. Another thing I can come up with is actually having players create an Organization or missing ninjas, or even better the IC Strange Swords on the men that have been spotted. Those are only two ideas, but I have more.

KaneHikonaru

Back to top Go down